Call Of Duty Patch Notes: Modern Warfare/Warzone Update Adds 200-Player Mode, Grau Nerf
The big Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone Season 4 Reloaded update is now available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Alongside it, the extensive list of patch notes has been released, which you can check out below. This is a major update, doubling the player count in Warzone for a special playlist, nerfing the overpowered Grau, and making other adjustments. Here’s the full rundown.
The update includes a new limited-time mode with 200-player Warzone Quads, while it also introduces new Supply Run Contracts. There is also a new Spotter Scope item that will help snipers move through the map without flashing the familiar “glint” that exposes their location. This is all among the content recently announced as part of the upcoming Season 4 roadmap.
This big new Modern Warfare/Warzone update also makes a series of weapon balance changes. The AX-50 sniper rifle now has an increased damage range, while the HDR sniper now delivers a guaranteed one-hit kill when you land a shot to the lower torso from any range. The Dragunov sniper rifle now has faster aim-down-sight (ADS) speed, while it fires faster as well.
The AK-47 assault rifle sees its ADS speed increased, while the Grau 5.56 has had its damage range reduced, answering calls to finally nerf the Grau. The gun also sees a “slight increase” to high-frequency recoil, as well as a reduction to the recoil compensation and range decrease offer by the Tempus 26.4″ Archangel and FSS 20.8″ Nexus barrels. Additionally, all shotgun slugs now have a faster velocity and increased damage ranges.
There are a lot of bug fixes in the update as well, including improved stability on PC and a fix for an issue that could cause the Operator Krueger’s eyes to pop out of his head during an execution move. The update also allows you to destroy recon drones with throwing knives, while gas masks in Warzone will now become cracked (limiting your visibility) when you’re taking damage near or in the circle.
The June 29 patch is a very big one, weighing in at 22-36 GB depending on your platform for those who own the full version of Modern Warfare. Console players must download this, in addition to a second update of around 3.5 GB. Free-to-play Warzone players will see a 22-30 GB update.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare/Warzone June 29 Patch Notes
200 Player Warzone!
Verdansk will now be able to hold up to 200 players. Jump into Battle Royale Quads with 200 players!
Supply Run Contracts!
Upon activation, you and your squad (if applicable) will be directed to a nearby Buy Station. Reach it within the time limit to get a discount on Buy Station purchases.
Think of this as a high-powered scope without the glint; this re-usable scope allows you to scan the environment around you and mark enemies without being detected. Perfect for scouting ahead, the Spotter Scope is a great tool for Operators who want to plan their next move while keeping a low profile.
DATA PACK DOWNLOAD:
Please note that the Season Four Reloaded update will have a download size of approximately 22-36 GB for owners of the full version of Modern Warfare. Console owners must install a secondary download of approximately 3.5GB, then reboot the game to access Multiplayer, if desired. A reminder, console players can choose also to uninstall/remove other data packs (e.g. Special Operations), if no longer needed for a smaller overall file size. For detailed information on uninstalling/removing other data packs, read this article.
Once the Season Four Reloaded update is fully completed, it should minimally increase the overall digital footprint of the full version of Modern Warfare.
Existing free-to-play Warzone players will have a download size of approximately 22GB-30GB, once finished there will be a reduction to the overall footprint on their machines.
- Ground War
- Blueprint Gunfight
- Team Defender
- Cheshire Park 24/7
- Shoot the Ship 24/7
- Gunfight Tournaments
- Realism Mosh Pit is now in the Quick Play Filter
- Modified Special Operations: Strongbox Regular, Strongbox Veteran
- New Gulag weapons! Semi auto rifles, snipers, along with one “just fists and a throwing knife” loadout!
- BR Quads 200
- BR Trios
- BR Duos
- BR Solos
- Plunder: Blood Money
- Fix for an issue where players could modify weapons with attachments from other weapons while using a mouse
- Fixed the wording in the Daily Challenge “Deploy the Manual Turret Killstreak 5 Times” to say “Shield Turret”
- Multiplayer and Warzone win/losses now track as intended per mode
- Improved stability for PC players
- Fixed an issue that prevented from firing an ATV’s main canon while wearing Akimbo pistols using Keyboard and Mouse controls
- Fix for Kreuger’s eyes coming out of his character model while performing the Brassed Off execution
- Fix for some Completionist camos not applying to the Witching Hour (AX-50 variant)
- Fixed an exploit on Krovnik Farmland while playing Reinfected Ground War
- Fixed a bug where the MIL-SIM CTSFO viewmodel gloves didn’t match the in-game world model
- Fix for a section of Hardhat that had invisible collision
- Fix for a bug where Demolition matches would not end as intended in overtime
- Added the Kali Sticks to modes like All or Nothing, Gun Game, Infected, and Gunfight
- Longshots now display the distance in the point feed
- Fixed a bug where the Juggernaut HUD elements would remain on the screen if the player was crushed by a crate
- Fixed an issue where the player could get stuck in place when throwing a grenade and trying to use a Shield Turret at the same time
- If a player throws a Molotov at a severely damaged Deployable Cover, the Deployable Cover will break and the Molotov fire will disappear, but damage for the fire remains present for a duration of ~20 seconds. This has been fixed
- Recon Drones can now be destroyed with Throwing Knives
- Hipfire reticles are now visible in Spectate and in the Killcam. This will make it easier to tell if a player is using Stopping Power rounds or Slug rounds
- Fix for an exploit in Boneyard where players could climb into the destroyed portion of a plane
- Gas Mask now cracks when you’re taking damage near or in the circle
- ‘Team Wiped’ message now appears in the Killfeed for your whole squad to see
- Fix for an issue where players could spawn under the map after winning their Gulag match
- Fixed a bug where players using Charly’s Tactical Human skin or Mara’s Valkryie skin would notice their character models missing from the exfil epilogue in the helicopter
- The audio for the Supply Choppers is too loud, preventing players from hearing most other sounds and communicating with their squad. This has been adjusted
- During the Supply Chopper event the supply choppers may spawn from under the map, killing players positioned on top of these locations as they raised through the map. This has been fixed
- Fix for the final circle being too close over areas that players cannot access such as the middle of Stadium
- The After Action Report now shows Cash Earned and Placement
- Fix for a rare bug where a player spawned out of bounds after dying out of bounds
- Fix for a minor issue where the radio operator dialog and subtitles for called in Killstreaks could incorrectly play the wrong faction
- Now allow up to three Precision Airstrikes to be called in at once but within a distance restriction
- The M4 will perform an AR magazine reload when attempting to reload the underbarrel launcher while you have the 50 Round Mag attachment equipped. This has been fixed
- Stopping Power is now applied to headshots. Only certain weapons can go from a 2-shot to a 1-shot head shot, like the FAL and Oden. This fixes a few cases where headshots could sometimes do less damage than body shots when using Stopping Power
- Start Ammo and Max Ammo Adjustments:
- Increased Max Ammo: M4 .458 SOCOM Rounds
- Increased Max Ammo and Start Ammo:
- CR-56 AMAX M67 Rounds
- SKS 10 Round Mags
- Striker 45 Hollowpoint Rounds
- SCAR Default Mags
- Oden Default Mags
- Increased Start Ammo:
- SCAR 25 Round Mags
- Oden 25 Round Mags
- AX-50: Increased damage range
- HDR: Guaranteed one-hit to lower torso at any range
- Increased ADS speed
- Small decrease to hip spread
- Increased damage range
- MK2 Carbine:
- Faster movement speed
- Increased damage range
- Increased ADS speed
- 2 hit kill min
- Gun recoil returns to the center more
- Faster rate of fire
- FAL: Added a close range damage shelf with one-hit headshot potential
- AK-47: Increased ADS speed
- CR-56 AMAX: Decreased damage range
- Decreased damage range
- Decreased 10MM damage range
- Reduced long range damage to 10MM ammo
- Slight recoil increase to 10MM ammo
- Grau 5.56
- Damage range reduction
- Slight increase to high frequency recoil
- Reduced recoil compensation and decreased range on Tempus 26.4” Archangel and FSS 20.8” Nexus barrels
- Shotgun Slugs:
- Increased projectile velocity
- Reduced ads spread
- Added dynamic hip spread
- Increased damage ranges
- Increased lower torso damage
- No stock attachment:
- Increased weapon recoil
- Decreased ADS aiming steadiness
- Improved the effectiveness of the Decoy Grenade against most types of enemy soldiers
- Operation Harbinger – Fixed issue where some of the white trucks would appear without any enemies inside of them
- At the Weapons Store the weapons with purchased Gunsmith attachments are now displayed clearly
- The Buy Phase timer now pulses red when about to run out to help remind players of the upcoming wave
- Fixed issue where the text chat was overlapping some Buy Phase store elements
- Fixed issue where players could purchase weapons from the store as they are being downed
- Fixed issue where if players voted to ‘Retry’ after failing beyond wave 55 they would start each Buy Phase with reduced time
- Fixed a rare issue where players could use Munitions / Killstreaks in while downed
SPECIAL OPERATIONS: SURVIVAL:
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Source: Read Full Article