buy generic moduretic online for sale us pharmacy
Load up on seasonal, nutritious food with this autumnal spiced soup recipe.
Homemade soup, we hear you moan. Why would you make your own when you have a comforting tin of creamed tomato in the back of your cupboard? Well, let us convince you. This spiced butternut squash and butter bean soup is extraordinarily simple and just so happens to be packed with vitamins and minerals.
Butter beans aren’t often thought of as a wellness food, but they should be; they’re full of essential minerals like hormone-building manganese, immune-supporting copper and bone-loving magnesium. Butternut squash is also a seasonal powerhouse, can i take 3 hydrocodone 5 325 loaded with vitamins A and C – useful to protect you from colds – and serving up a big dose of fibre to support your gut health.
The addition of turmeric takes this meal to the next level, too. Not only because it adds warmth and flavour, but also because it’s a powerful antioxidant – the addition of black pepper also helps ‘activate’ the curcumin, helping your body absorb all the goodness of the spice. That’s comfort food at its best.
You may also like
Tofu Tasty: 3 spirit-lifting tofu recipes to welcome in the season of comfort food
Butternut squash and butter bean soup recipe
Prep and cooking: 30 minutes
1 tbsp rapeseed oil
3 shallots, roughly chopped
200ml vegan ale
1 tin butter beans, drained
½ large or 1 small butternut squash, cubed
1 tsp turmeric
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
400ml vegetable stock
Sea salt, to taste
Fresh sage leaves, crispy baked or fried
1 jar Mr Organic Grilled Pepper Stir In sauce
Sourdough bread, to serve
1. Heat the rapeseed oil over medium heat. Add in the chopped shallots and allow for them to soften and brown for 3-5 minutes.
2. Deglaze the pan with the ale, then add in the butter beans and squash cubes. Cook for about 2 minutes.
3. Add in the turmeric, soy sauce and black pepper, then pour in the stock and bring to a simmer.
4. Allow for the soup to simmer for 20 minutes, then transfer to a blender and blitz until smooth. Return to the pan and season to taste with salt.
4. Top the soup with 1-2 tbsp of Grilled Pepper Stir In sauce.
5. Serve with crispy sage leaves and fresh sourdough on the side.
Recipe and images courtesy of Mr Organic.
Source: Read Full Article