Wordle 572 hints – Struggling with Wordle today? Spoiler-free clues
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
The latest Wordle puzzle is live for January 12, so you might want to hurry and get solving if you want to keep your winning streak alive. Unfortunately, Wordle 572 isn’t the easiest puzzle to solve, which is why Daily Express is here to help. Just head to the bottom of the page for a brand new selection of spoiler-free hints and clues for Wordle 572 on January 12. Good luck, you might just need it.
The word game that spawned a thousand clones, the aim of Wordle is to figure out a five letter word in just six guesses.
To solve the puzzle, you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles. If the tile turns grey, then the letter you’ve guessed doesn’t appear in the final word. If it turns yellow, then the letter appears in the word, just not in that position. A green tile means the letter is in the word and in the correct place.
The game is so popular that there’s even a Lord of the Rings themed Wordle called Lordle, a musical variant called Heardle, and a hardcore Wordle game called Quordle – where the aim is to guess four words instead of just one.
If you’re not great with words, then you’ll prefer something like Nerdle, where you’ve got to figure out a maths equation.
Four best Wordle starting words to make you a ‘Wordle Master’ – expert tips
If you need help solving Wordle 572 on January 12, check out the spoiler-free hints below.
Wordle editor discusses what answers people complain about
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 572 hints and clues for January 12…
1. Wordle 572 starts with the letter L.
2. Wordle 572 contains two vowels.
3. You’ll be jumping for joy if you figure this one out.
Source: Read Full Article