Wordle 476 October 8 hints – Clues to help you figure out today’s word
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Wordle fans are getting stuck into another puzzle for October 8. The new Wordle is live for 24-hours only, which means you don’t have long to crack the code and keep your winning streak alive. If you’re struggling with Wordle 476 for October 8, you’ve come to the right place, because Express Online has put together a selection of spoiler-free hints and clues, which can be found at the bottom of the page. Wordle 476 is a tough one, so good luck. If you breezed through this one, perhaps go back to where it all began with Wordle Archives.
A deceptively tricky game, Wordle tasks players with figuring out a five letter word in just six guesses.
To master Wordle and solve those puzzles, you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You’ll also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 476 on October 8…
Wordle: Susie Dent discusses popular online word game
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 476 hints and clues for October 8…
1. Wordle 476 starts with the letter V.
2. Wordle 476 contains just two vowels.
3. Robust and in good health. Full of energy.
Source: Read Full Article