Wordle 404 July 28 hints: Struggling with Wordle today? Three clues to help with answer
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Just because it’s almost the weekend, that doesn’t mean Wordle will take a day off. Wordle 404 is live for July 28, which means you’ve got just 24 hours to solve today’s puzzle. If you’re struggling with the latest Wordle puzzle and could do with some help, Express Online has put together a selection of spoiler-free hints to point you in the right direction. Just head to the bottom of the page for Wordle 404 clues for July 28.
You probably already know how to play Wordle, but just in case you’re not familiar, here’s a quick refresher.
Players are given six chances to guess a five-letter word, by process of elimination. For each guess, the letter tiles will show up in one of three colours. If the tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing.
If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, not to mention your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 404 on July 28…
Wordle: Susie Dent discusses popular online word game
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 404 hints and clues for July 28…
1. Wordle 404 starts with the letter S.
2. Wordle 404 contains one vowel.
3. Bang your feet.
Source: Read Full Article