Wordle 392 July 16 hints: Struggling with today’s Wordle? Three clues to help with answer
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
If you’re a big fan of Wordle but are struggling to keep your winning streak alive, then you’ve most certainly come to the right place. The first Wordle of the weekend, Wordle 392 is available for the next 24-hours, so you’d better hurry if you want to solve the puzzle and record another victory. If you’re struggling to solve the July 16 teaser, just head to the bottom of the page for the latest selection of spoiler-free hints and clues for Wordle 392. Good luck!
A fantastic game that’s taken the world by storm, Wordle tasks players with figuring out a five letter word in just six guesses.
To master Wordle and solve those daily puzzles, you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You’ll also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 392 on July 16…
Wordle: Susie Dent discusses popular online word game
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 392 hints and clues for July 16…
1. Wordle 392 starts with the letter R.
2. Wordle 392 contains one vowel, but it appears twice.
3. There’s lots of space here, when can you move in?
Source: Read Full Article