Wordle 385 hints: Struggling with July 9 Wordle? Three clues to help with answer
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
It may be the weekend, but that’s no reason to drop your guard and lose that precious Wordle winning streak. Indeed, if you’re concerned that your impressive Wordle streak is about to come to an end, then simply head to the bottom of the page for a brand new selection of spoiler-free hints for Wordle 385 on July 9. Good luck, and remember to check back tomorrow for a brand new set of hints.
The word game that launched a thousand clones, Wordle tasks players with figuring out a five letter word in just six guesses.
To master Wordle and solve those daily puzzles, you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You’ll also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 385 on July 9…
Wordle: Susie Dent discusses popular online word game
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 385 hints and clues for July 9…
1. Wordle 385 starts with the letter S.
2. Wordle 385 contains two vowels.
3. To be appointed in place of somebody else.
Source: Read Full Article