Wordle 297 April 12 HINTS: Struggling with today’s Wordle? Three clues to help get answer
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Wordle fans have another puzzle to sink their teeth into, and while it’s not as tricky as yesterday’s brain teaser, it’s still causing some fans one or two problems. Fortunately, Express Online is here to help, courtesy of some spoiler-free hints for Wordle 297 on April 12. Just head to the bottom of the page for the latest hints, and remember to check back tomorrow for the next set of hints.
Before we get to the clues, let’s quickly go over the rules. In Wordle, players are given six chances to guess a five-letter word.
You’ll need to use the process of elimination to uncover the correct answer, so pay close attention to the colour of the tiles.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You’ll also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 297 on April 12…
Wordle: Susie Dent discusses popular online word game
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 297 hints and clues for April 12…
1. Wordle 297 starts with the letter R.
2. Wordle 297 contains two vowels.
3. Daily Express readers have a particular fascination with this family.
Source: Read Full Article