Warzone update today: PS4 and Xbox patch notes reveal Call of Duty latest
When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters. Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer. Our Privacy Notice explains more about how we use your data, and your rights. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Activision is slowly working toward making Call of Duty Warzone a less buggy experience on PS4, Xbox and PC platforms.
But with a game that keeps adding new content every few weeks, it’s pretty tough to keep things in check.
And that’s why after big patches like the one that included Season 3 Reloaded, we usually see a few smaller ones.
These are usually tasked with removing bugs and making things run smoother across all platforms.
So fans shouldn’t be surprised that this week’s latest Call of Duty Warzone update is packed with tweaks and bug fixes.
This follows another patch that went live on May 20 with one very specific objective in mind, making Rebirth Island a brighter place.
The patch notes from that Warzone update is as follows:
- In order to improve visibility across Rebirth Island, we’ve updated the map with a brighter, more vibrant Daytime mode.
New POI: Control Center
- We replaced the Construction Site with a new military facility from the Night version of Rebirth Island.
- The Decon Zone has been extended, offering new gameplay opportunities and loot to find.
- We’ve made various adjustments to improve the overall quality of gameplay:
- Fixes to collision for Equipment/Weapons against walls and vehicles.
- Fixed ability to vault over or mount weapons on different elements that provide cover.
Call of Duty Warzone: Activision teases latest update
Meanwhile, today’s Warzone update is focused on removing bugs that have been causing issues in-game.
This includes removing the ability to go out-of-bounds in some areas of the Warzone, a major issue when it comes to eliminating players for the win.
Other changes aren’t so eye-catching but still add up to some important tweaks, which can be found listed below:
WARZONE PATCH NOTES
- Fixed additional map locations in Verdansk that allowed players to reach out-of-bounds areas.
- Fixed collision issues with various elements across Verdansk allowing players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed a bug causing the Exfil progress in the Power Grab LTM mode to reset upon completion.
- Fixed a bug with the Royal & Kross 4x and Susat MultiZoom optics where they would not display glint when used on snipers.
- Fixed a bug causing Ballistic Knife Camouflage progression to not track properly or at all.
- Fixed a bug causing Contraband Contracts to not activate while Killstreak UI messages appeared on screen.
- Fixed a bug equipping players with 4 weapons in the Power Grab LTM mode.
And more updates are expected over the coming weeks as Season 3 continues into Call of Duty Warzone and Cold War.
Much of this is expected to focus on the Black Ops multiplayer modes, including Zombies.
A new map has been confirmed for Season 4, and with a new Call of Duty game coming out near the end of the year, it could be one of the last.
More news regarding this and other tweaks are expected to be announced by Activision in June 2021.
Source: Read Full Article