Valorant 2.6 Patch Notes Went Live Early
It looks like Riot Games accidentally released the patch notes (now taken down) for the Valorant 2.6 patch early on the Valorant website. The patch is not yet live in the game at the time of writing but is scheduled to go live soon, probably later this week.
The 2.6 patch tweaks a lot of stuff in the game including some buffs for agents like Yoru and Viper, and some KillJoy changes as well. The blog post went live yesterday but Riot Games took it down shortly after. Luckily, Reddit user u/Apexe was swift enough to take screenshots of the released patch notes. You can find the patch notes for Valorant 2.6 update below:
- Poison Cloud: Pickup distance increased 200>>>400
- Toxic Screen: If active when Viper dies, Toxic Screen now remains up for additional 2 seconds before deactivating.
- Snakebite: Equip time decreased 1.1 >>> .8
- Blindside: Flash activation time decreased 0.8>>> 0.6 seconds. Flash duration increased from 1.1>>>1.5
- Gatecrash: Lifetime of the Gatecrash fragment increased 20 seconds >>> 30 seconds
- Dimensional Drift: Ult Points reduced 7 >>> 6
- Nanoswarm: Killjoy can now pick up deployed Nanoswarm grenades during the buy phase to get the chargeback.
- Primary fire (left-click) bullet spread decreased 3.4 >>> 2.6
- Decreased spread on Alt-fire (right-click) 3.4 >>> 2.0
- Updated damage curve for both primary and alt-fire:
- 0m—8m is 20dmg per pellet
- 8m—12m is 12dmg per pellet
- Beyond 12m is 9dmg per pellet
- Escalation (Abilities)
- Raze’s Showstopper now comes with two Blast Pack Charges which refill when you touch the ground. Practice those boosts!
- Snowball Launcher now comes with Skates—the increased mobility should give you an edge against the generally more lethal weapons.
- Big Knife now comes with one Tailwind (Jett Dash) charge which refills on kill. Close all the gaps!
- Loadout variations will be a bit of a surprise, and they’ll show up rarely. Let us know which ones you like!
These are some of the major changes that will be hitting Valorant with patch 2.6 soon.
Next: Destiny 2’s Proving Grounds Strike Will Be Available For All Players This Week
- Game News
Zuhaad Ali is a gamer and writer who started off playing video games in the early 2000s. He mostly plays multiplayer games like Destiny or Call of Duty, and Overwatch.
Source: Read Full Article