Tales Of Monkey Island By Telltale Has Returned To Digital Stores With A Discount
Tales of Monkey Island, the episodic Monkey Island series from Telltale Games, has been unavailable since the developer and publisher closed, along with many other Telltale series. But now, the game has returned to digital storefronts, and it’s currently discounted by 50% until July 10.
The game is available again on both Steam and GOG, and is currently discounted from $20 to $10. This is the complete collection, so it contains all five episodes, originally released in 2009. The game was released on the Wii and PS3 as well, along with mobile. For now, it only seems to be available on PC.
The developer is listed as LCG Entertainment, and the publisher as Athlon Games. LCG Entertainment handles the parts of Telltale’s back catalog that have been re-released.
While not held in the same regard as the earlier Monkey Island titles, Tales of Monkey Island was generally well-liked, and received an 8.5/10 in GameSpot’s review. This means that the whole Monkey Island series is now available digitally, as The Curse of Monkey Island received a digital release in 2018.
Several Telltale Games releases remain unavailable, including Tales from the Borderlands, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Game of Thrones.
One old Telltale project, The Wolf Among Us 2, has been resurrected, and has been restarted from scratch.
Best Deals This Week
- Steam Summer Sale 2020 Live Now
- PlayStation 5 Pre-Order Guide: Get Notified When PS5 Pre-Orders Go Live
- Over 3,000 Steam Deals, Free Game Available In New PC Games Sale
- Here's Where You Can Get A Nintendo Switch Lite
- All The Free Game Promotions You Can Claim On PS4, Xbox One, PC, And More
- Best Budget Monitors Under $200 – Cheap Monitors For Working From Home
Source: Read Full Article