Struggling with Wordle 648? Clues to help find March 29 answer
Wordle 648 is live for the duration of March 29, so you’d better hurry if you want to solve the answer and keep your winning streak alive. Wordle 648 is a tough one, which is why Express Online is back with a brand new selection of clues. Now, while you could cheat and use this foolproof Wordle strategy to guarantee victory, the spoiler-free hints at the bottom of the page won’t rob you of the satisfaction. Good luck!
The perfect game to play over your morning coffee, the aim of Wordle is to figure out a five letter word in just six guesses.
To solve the puzzle, you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles. If the tile turns grey, then the letter you’ve guessed doesn’t appear in the final word. If it turns yellow, then the letter appears in the word, just not in that position. A green tile means the letter is in the word and in the correct place.
The game is so popular that there’s even a Lord of the Rings themed Wordle called Lordle, a musical variant called Heardle, and a hardcore Wordle game called Quordle – where the aim is to guess four words instead of just one.
If you’re not great with words, then you’ll prefer something like Nerdle, where you’ve got to figure out a maths equation.
Four best Wordle starting words to make you a ‘Wordle Master’ – expert tips
If you’re here for Wordle 648 hints, check out the latest clues for the March 29 puzzle below…
Wordle editor discusses what answers people complain about
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 648 hints and clues for March 29…
1. Wordle 648 starts with the letter B.
2. Wordle 648 contains one vowel.
3. The vowel appears twice.
Source: Read Full Article