Spoiler-free hints to help you solve Wordle 464 on September 26
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Wordle fans have another puzzle to solve, and it’s one of the trickier teasers of the past month. Fortunately, Express Online is here to help, courtesy of some spoiler-free hints for Wordle 464 on September 26. Just head to the bottom of the page for some general tips and tricks, followed by the latest selection of hints for Wordle 464. Good luck, because you’re definitely going to need it.
The aim of Wordle is to figure out a five letter word in just six guesses – a task that’s not as easy as it sounds.
To solve the puzzle, you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles. If the tile turns grey, then the letter you’ve guessed doesn’t appear in the final word. If it turns yellow, then the letter appears in the word, just not in that position. A green tile means the letter is in the word and in the correct place.
An addictive game with a huge following, Wordle would go on to spawn tens of dozens of clones.
There’s a Lord of the Rings themed Wordle called Lordle, a musical variant called Heardle, and a hardcore Wordle game called Quordle – where the aim is to guess four words instead of just one.
If you’re not great with words, then you’ll prefer something like Nerdle, where you’ve got to figure out a maths equation.
Four best Wordle starting words to make you a ‘Wordle Master’ – expert tips
Anyway, if you’re here for Wordle 464 hints, check out the latest clues for the September 26 puzzle below…
Wordle: Susie Dent discusses popular online word game
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 464 hints and clues for September 26…
1. Wordle 464 starts with the letter B.
2. Wordle 464 contains one vowel.
3. Still can’t figure it out? Maybe go out for a quick and speedy walk.
Source: Read Full Article