Shin Megami Tensei 5: Complete Guide
- Tips, Tricks, And All The Basics
- Boss Battle Guides
- Review And Opinion Pieces
Atlus' latest entry to the Shin Megami Tensei series recently launched for Nintendo Switch and offers a familiar experience for fans. Shin Megami Tensei V sees players take on the role of the Nahobino, a schoolboy who is turned into a being that is neither human nor demon in a strange post-apocalyptic version of Tokyo.
This strange new wasteland named Da'at is rife with demons, deities, and plenty of secrets, and it's up to the Nahobino to find out what is happening and to decide the fate of the world. Here you'll find plenty of guides to help you in your journey.
Tips, Tricks, And All The Basics
If you've played any of the Shin Megami Tensei games before, you'll be well prepared for what SMT 5 has to offer. For anyone new to the series, there is a lot of different aspects of the game to get used to, so we've compiled a bunch of guides to help you get started and to learn the basics.
Before You Get Started
- How Long Does It Take To Beat
- Everything You Need To Know
- Beginner Tips
- What Do Moon Phases Affect?
- How To Use Essences
- Best Miracles To Use
- Should You Choose Apsaras Or Leanan Sidhe?
- Macca Farming Guide
- Glory Farming Guide
- How To Recruit Demons
- How To Increase Your Demon Stock
- How To Fuse Demons
- How To Defeat Mitama
- How to Unlock All Endings
- Everything That Unlocks In New Game Plus
Boss Battle Guides
There are plenty of tough enemies you'll need to face in your adventure to decide the fate of the world. With different resistances, strengths, weaknesses, and abilities, some of these can prove to be particularly difficult to beat. We've got guides covering some of the hardest bosses right here.
- How To Defeat Hydra
- How To Defeat Nuwa
- How To Defeat Lahmu
- How To Defeat Loup-Garou
- How To Defeat Fionn Mac Cumhaill
- How To Beat Shohei Yakumo
- How To Beat Surt
- How To Beat Ishtar
- How To Beat Chernobog
- How To Beat Arioch
- Where To Find All Punishing Foes Guide
- Where To Find All Punishing Foes In Minato
- Where To Find All Punishing Foes In Shinagawa
- Where To Find All Punishing Foes In Chiyoda
- Where To Find All Punishing Foes In Taito
There are a few different collectibles to be found throughout Da'at, from different treasure boxes to little Miman creatures, or demon statues and amalgams. We're going to cover the location of some harder-to-find collectibles right here, broken down into guides on each area.
- Where To Find All The Demon Statues
- Where To Find All Demon Statues In Minato
- Where To Find All Demon Statues In Shinagawa
- Where To Find All Demon Statues In Chiyoda
- Where To Find All Demon Statues In Taito
Review And Opinion Pieces
Not sure whether Shin Megami Tensei 5 is for you? Check out our review of the game right here, as well as our other opinion pieces too.
- Shin Megami Tensei 5 Review: Unforgiving In The Best Possible Way
- Shin Megami Tensei Fans, Please Stop Moaning About Persona
Source: Read Full Article