Quake Will Be Free To Claim This Weekend During QuakeCon
QuakeCon is one of gaming’s longest-running conventions, and while you might have to watch the festivities from home this year, you’ll at least get something for your troubles.
Starting August 7, if you have a Bethesda.net account and you watch QuakeCon, you’ll get the PC version of Quake on the Bethesda launcher for free, according to reputable Twitter user Wario64. Additionally, if QuakeCon hits its first fundraising goal of $10,000–which seems fairly likely–you’ll also receive a free copy of Quake II, the misleadingly-named sci-fi follow-up to Quake.
QuakeCon was confirmed to be a digital-only event back in late June, and it runs from August 7 to 9. You can check the rest of the schedule on the event’s website, which includes a Representation in Video Games panel, a Doom Eternal panel, a look at the upcoming Dishonored tabletop RPG, and, of course, the grand finals of the Quake World Championship. There will probably be game announcements too, perhaps related to upcoming Bethesda games like Ghostwire: Tokyo and Deathloop. Don’t expect too many details on Starfield, though.
Best Deals This Week
- Get $174 Worth Of Steam Games For $15 In New Bundle
- PlayStation Store Kicks Off Huge July PS4 Games Sale
- PS5 Pre-Order Guide: Retail Listings, DualSense Controller Info, And More
- Here's Where You Can Get A Nintendo Switch Lite
- All The Free Game Promotions You Can Claim On PS4, Xbox One, PC, And More
- Best Budget Monitors Under $200 – Cheap Monitors For Working From Home
Source: Read Full Article