PS5 UK restock latest: GAME customers facing lengthy wait for stock drop
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
If you’re looking to get your hands on a PlayStation 5 in 2022, then you may have to wait until next month to find stock.
According to the latest reports, the next PS5 stock drop at GAME won’t arrive until February.
The ever-reliable PS5 Stock UK account believes GAME will begin taking PS5 pre-orders in the first half of February.
That’s based on the fact that the PS5 release date is listed for February 18 on the GAME website.
“GAME has updated the release dates for PS5 Disc & Digital Editions (+ bundles) to the 18th of February, indicating a possible pre-order chance on the first or second week of February,” reads a PS5 Stock UK tweet.
“We should have more concrete information on the possible dates sometime next week. Stay tuned.”
If you’re hoping to bag a PlayStation 5 console in February, then you should check out the GAME website between 9-11.30am on the day of the restock.
Likewise, it’s worth signing in to your GAME account, and maybe even using the app as a back-up.
Additional PlayStation 5 shopping tips can be found below…
PlayStation 5 shopping tips when buying from GAME…
• Get familiar with the bundles, so you know which one to target first: Obscure bundles are easier to get, standalones almost impossible. [GAME]
• When alerted, click through to your first bundle of choice as quickly as possible, this will get you into the queue. [GAME]
• If it says it’s failed when trying to checkout, it means that bundle is now OOS. So go back to the bundles and pick another one. [GAME]
• Checking out too much too quickly will give you a 30-60 second timeout, so don’t rush it. If this happens, just wait a bit then try again. [GAME]
PlayStation 5 general shopping tips…
• Login if you already have an account with the retailer.
• Use multiple devices wherever possible – desktop browser, laptop, tablet, smartphone.
• If the retailer has a dedicated app, download and use the app for purchasing a PS5.
• Sign up for retailer stock alerts where possible. Sites like ShopTo allow users to register interest.
• Follow stock checker accounts and websites, including PS5 UK Stock and Express Gaming.
Elden Ring: E3 release trailer for new fantasy action-RPG
Buy a PS5 console from Argos
Sony’s PlayStation 5 console features state-of-the-art graphics and next-gen performance.
Source: Read Full Article