Here Are The Fall Guys Season 2 Patch Notes
Fall Guys is gearing up for the launch Season 2 today, bringing a host of medieval inspired content to the hilarious battle royale. The full patch notes are now live, which include four new levels, a reworked loading screen, and a couple new features.
The four new levels are titled as follows – Knight Fever, Wall Guys, Egg Siege, and Hoopsie Legends. We’ll have to wait until Season 2 officially starts to see each of these in action but, as the season’s expected to kick off later today, it should be a short wait.
Mediatonic has also reworked the loading screen before matches – one of Season 2’s three new features. Instead of endlessly falling into the abyss by yourself, you’ll now see your party members falling beside you. It’s a nice touch, and a great way to get a better look at your crew’s ridiculous costumes.
The other two features include Nameplates – learn a bit more here – and a Random Outfit Generator. This will do exactly what it says – that is, randomly create an outfit for you based on your available costumes.
Speaking of costumes, the patch notes said that “A plethora of new customization options – costumes, faceplates, color palettes, emotes, and celebrations,” will be available once Season 2 begins. We’re excited to see all the medieval designs and what sort of bizarre mashups people will come up with.
Here are the full patch notes, courtesy of VG247:
Fall Guys Season 2 Patch 1.09
- New Feature: The Show Selector– Time-limited Shows give players new ways to enjoy their favorite round types by selecting which Show they want to play.
- New Feature: Nameplates– Mix and Match customizable Banners and Nameplates to compliment your Fall Guys attire.
- New Feature: Random Outfit Generator– Press triangle on the customizer screen until you get a combination of items you like.
- New Level: Knight Fever– Our hardest level yet
- New Level: Wall Guys– Cooperate with other players to traverse castle walls
- New Level: Egg Siege– A brand new Egg Scramble map with a moving drawbridge
- New Level: Hoopsie Legends– A Solo Hoopsie Round with moveable Blocks
- Improvement: See your party members fall alongside you whilst waiting for matchmaking to complete
- Improvement: Fall Guys now have more responsive mantling up ledges
- Improvement: Visual updates to many levels
- General: A plethora of new customization options – costumes, faceplates, color palettes, emotes, and celebrations.
- General: Many bug fixes and optimizations
Fall Guys Season 2 is planned to release later today, although no official time has been mentioned. Over on Twitter, the Fall Guys account recently said that the team is uploading a fix “that should sort out the issues with some accounts being locked out of the game with “Login Failed” messages.” Of course, this is the game’s first season update, so there’s bound to be a few hiccups along the way. At any rate, check back in a few hours and you should be able to jump into Season 2.
Source: Read Full Article