GameSpot Play For All Week 6 – What To Expect This Week
GameSpot’s Play For All is still going strong. The summer gaming celebration has spent more than a month bringing you exclusive interviews and charity livestreams to benefit Black Lives Matter and COVID-19 relief efforts. As we approach the end we still have surprises and streams galore to enjoy.
This week GameSpot welcomes our friends from around the industry to help us raise money for charity. The schedule includes partnerships with Elyse and James Willems, RKG, and more. We’ll also be throwing down in some Warframe, taking a fond look at some of the absolute best Skyrim mods, and debuting some exclusive trailers, developer interviews, and gameplay footage.
Meanwhile, this week has some big industry events to look forward to. From the Shadowlands stream for World of Warcraft to this year’s press events from Devolver Digital and Ubisoft, we’ll be covering all the breaking news as it happens.
You can check out the full schedule for Week 6 of GameSpot’s Play For All below. As always, please note that our schedule is subject to change depending on last-minute announcements or delays. All times listed below are also in Pacific Time.
Play For All Week 6 Schedule
Monday, July 6
- 12 PM – Warframe: Stalker Mode. Rebecca vs. Players!
- Developer Interview
Tuesday, July 7
- 11 AM – Top 5 Skyrim Mods Of ALL TIME With Seb And Cam
- 1 PM – Movie Trivia w/ Jack Pattillo
- Trailer Reveals
Wednesday, July 8
- Elyse and James Willems Charity Livestream
- 9 AM – World of Warcraft Shadowlands Summit
- Trailer Reveal
Thursday, July 9
- RKG Charity Livestream
Friday, July 10
- Play For All Wrap Up Stream
Saturday, July 11
- 12 PM – Devolver Direct Stream
Sunday, July 12
- 12 PM – Ubisoft Forward Stream
Play For All 2020 News And Events
- GameSpot Play For All Week 5 – What To Expect This Week
- Skate 4 Is Finally Happening
- Star Wars: Squadrons Gameplay Reveal Shows Dogfighting, Customization
- PS5 Reveal Event: All Games And Console Details Announced
Source: Read Full Article