Final Fantasy 13: How To Find Every Bangle And Wristband
Final Fantasy 13 is full of accessories for players to collect and use to beef up your party. Each accessory will help improve a different stat, and Bangles will help you upgrade your character's health. Bangles can be found throughout the whole game, ranging from Iron in the early game all the way to Wurtzite.
Meanwhile, Wristbands will upgrade your characters' strength stat, letting them hit a bit harder in combat. With that in mind, here's how you can find every Bangle and Wristband in Final Fantasy 13.
How To Find Every Bangle In Final Fantasy 13
|Name||Trait||Store||Buy Price||Synthesized From||Catalyst Required||Treasure Sphere||Hunt Mission|
|Iron Bangle||HP +50||B&W Outfitters||500 gil||–||–||Hanging Edge, Pulse Vestige||–|
|Silver Bangle||HP +100||B&W Outfitters||800 gil||Iron Bangle||Millerite||Lake Bresha||–|
|Tungsten Bangle||HP +150||B&W Outfitters||1,500 gil||Silver Bangle||Rhodocrosite||Palumpolum||–|
|Titanium Bangle||HP +200||B&W Outfitters||3,600 gil||Tungsten Bangle||Cobaltite||–||–|
|Gold Bangle||HP +250||B&W Outfitters||9,000 gil||Titanium Bangle||Perovskite||The Palamecia||–|
|Mythril Bangle||HP +300||B&W Outfitters||15,000 gil||Gold Bangle||Uraninite||Yaschas Massif||–|
|Platinum Bangle||HP +400||Sanctum Labs||24,000 gil||Mythril Bangle||Mnar Stone||Mah'Habara, Archylte Steppe||3|
|Diamond Bangle||HP +500||–||–||Platinum Bangle||Scarletite||26, 38|
|Adamant Bangle||HP +800||–||–||Diamond Bangle||Adamantite||Orphan's Cradle||–|
|Wurtzite Bangle||HP +1,500||–||–||Adamant Bangle||Dark Matter||–||–|
Treasure Sphere Locations
- Iron Bangle: Just after the second save point in Chapter 1, look to your left to find the Iron Bangle, your first accessory!
- Iron Bangle: When the perspective shifts to Snow in Chapter 1, grab the treasure sphere on your right near the second save point.
- Iron Bangle: When Chapter 2 begins and Vanille takes over as party leader, run straight ahead to find a treasure sphere with an Iron Bangle.
- Silver Bangle: In the second area of Chapter 3, check down the side path to the left of the first open area (right before the save point).
- Tungsten Bangle: After entering Felix Heights in Chapter 7, you'll see a save point then enter an open area. To progress you'll need to turn right, but before you do check the far left corner.
- Gold Bangle: On the Bridge Access area of Chapter 9, follow the leftmost path all the way to the end to get the Gold Bangle before fighting Barthandelus.
- Mythril Bangle: After entering the Path of Paddra area of Yaschas Massif, take the right-hand path to find the Mythril Bangle.
- Platinum Bangle: In the Northern Highlands section of the Archylte Steppe, go as far north as you can go then as far west as you can go for a treasure sphere holding two Platinum Bangles.
- Platinum Bangle: After unlocking the ability to ride Chocobos on the Archelyte Steppe, you can reach a new area north of the Eastern Tors. The westernmost point of Aggra's Pasture has a Platinum Bangle.
- Platinum Bangle: Between the first and second save points in Mah'Habara, a side path to the left contains a Cie'th Stone. Complete its Mission and return to find a treasure sphere with a Platinum Bangle.
- Adamant Bangle: In the Tessearacts area of Chapter 13, you'll find an area with roughly hexagon-shaped platforms. The central warp takes you to platforms with several treasures spheres. You'll need to defeat an Immortal, but the prize includes an Adamant Bangle!
How To Find Every Wristband In Final Fantasy 13
|Name||Trait||Shop||Buy Price||Synthesized From||Catalyst Required||Treasure Sphere||Hunt Mission|
|Power Wristband||Strength +20||B&W Outfitters||1,000 gil||–||–||Pulse Vestige||–|
|Brawler's Wristband||Strength +50||B&W Outfitters||3,000 gil||Power Wristband||Cobaltite||Palumpolum||–|
|Warrior's Wristband||Strength +100||B&W Outfitters||10,000 gil||Brawler's Wristband||Uraninite||–||23|
|Power Glove||Strength +150||–||–||Warrior's Wristband||Scarletite||Eden||–|
|Kaiser Knuckles||Strength +200||–||–||Power Glove||Dark Matter||–||–|
Treasure Sphere Locations
- Power Wristband: Upon entering the Ambulatory area of Chapter 2, go immediately to your left to find the treasure sphere.
- Brawler's Wristband: The treasure sphere for the Brawler's Wristband is at the end of the hall in the Estheim Residence (Hope's house) in Chapter 7.
- Power Glove: Upon entering Edenhall in Chapter 12, proceed along the corridor until you see the save point. The treasure sphere will be just past it.
Source: Read Full Article