Destiny 2 2.14 Update Patch Notes – Full 3.1.1 Breakdown
Destiny 2 has had another big patch, which you might see in your downloads list as being 2.14, but this is actually version 3.1.1 according to Bungie, and should hopefully bring a number of fixes and solutions to your favourite free to play looter-shooter.
We’ve seen a fair few issues crop up in Destiny 2 lately, including the Trials of Osiris being disabled – multiple times. Though with each new patch players are hoping that their troubles are over and they will be able to once again play Destiny 2 as intended: without difficulty.
In this guide we’re breaking down the important patch notes from the latest update, and hopefully outlining the fixes and news you want to hear – though that’s never a guarantee. Just read below for everything you need to know. For official patch notes from Bungie themselves, just take a look at their post here.
Changes To Activities In Destiny 2
- I Am Invincible UI popup no longer appearing for players that have not earned it in Trials of Osiris.
- Players no longer unable to access Crucible and Gambit private matches.
- Fixed no audio cue playing while reviving in Trials.
- Fixed a barrier skip in Exodus Garden 2A.
- Fixed performance issue when dropships appear.
- Player positions are now locked during Tribute Chest slam animations to avoid killing teammates while opening chests.
- Fixed volatile cell clipping issue.
- Fallen SABER Strike
- Fixed boss spawn bug.
- Improved waypoints.
- Fixed Fallen energy shield clipping bug.
Devil’s Lair Strike
- Sepiks Prime given a boss health bar.
- Fixed monster spawns looking like doorways.
- Fixed Overlord Captain spawning with incorrect name.
- Fixed Fallen Walker and Fallen Brigs respawn issue.
- Fixed missing physics that allowed players to fall through environment.
- Fixed bug that spawned players out of world after slamming Heart.
- Fixed Creeping Darkness issue not killing players.
Changes To Gameplay In Destiny 2
- Fixed issue with Linear Actuators perk for Dunemarchers not triggering.
- Omioculus no longer grants melee energy when you are invisible.
- Cuirass of the Falling Star no longer grants Overshield when used with Supers.
- Fixed Riskrunner visual effect that was potentially causing epileptic issues.
- Reduced Arbalest’s aim assist.
- Fixed Frenzy and Cranial Spike buff icons.
- Fixed kill feed in Ticuu’s Divination.
- Added quick launch Activity Cards for PS5.
- Fixed missing friends or clan members on PS5.
- Fixed incorrect spaceflight transitions during Iron Banner or Trials of Osiris.
- Fixed issue where players scanning objects will summon their Sparrow.
- Fixed issue where 12 players could be pushed into a single activity – that’s too many.
For the full list of fixes make sure to check out Bungie’s full post, and for more on Destiny 2 keep reading TheGamer, as we have plenty more Destiny 2 guides, tips, and more for you to read.
Next: Destiny 2: Top 10 Submachine Guns, Ranked
- Destiny 2
TheGamer Guides Editor.
Am I supposed to write this in the third-person? Do you know how awkward it is talking about yourself like you’re someone else? No one would ever believe someone else has this many nice things to say about me.
Source: Read Full Article