Conan Exiles: How To Make Hardened Brick And Where To Use It
Conan Exiles is all about setting yourself up in a harsh world, and there’s nothing better to protect your hard work than Hardened Brick. It can be used to provide sturdy defenses for your base. After a few changes, Hardened Brick is much easier to come by than it used to be.
Hardened Brick is also used to craft a number of late-game items, including the Sanctum of Set, the Armored Animal Pen, and some crucial building items, like the Improved Furnace and Large Water Well. Here’s everything you need to craft bricks, as well as the process behind it.
How To Craft Hardened Brick
There are a few items and materials you need before you can craft Hardened Brick in Conan Exiles. Here’s a rundown.
- Hardened Brick is crafted with Brick and Stone Consolidant.
- Crafted in a Firebowl furnace or other furnaces.
Brick is crafted from 10 Stone in a furnace. Stone Consolidant is crafted with two Resin and six Plant Fibers.
Here’s how to get the crafting materials you need for Stone Consolidant:
- To get Resin you need Iron tools. Hit a tree with an Iron Pick and you’ll get Bark and Resin. It’s a simple method. Better tools provide better drops of Resin and Bark. You don’t get Resin from dead trees.
- Plant Fiber can be gathered by hand from plants. It’s very easy to get plenty of Plant Fiber to craft Stone Consolidant.
- The change from Ichor and Twine on previous patches makes acquiring more Hardened Brick much easier than it used to be.
What You Can Use Hardened Brick For
Hardened Brick is a crucial component of some pretty important items and buildings in Conan Exiles. Here’s a closer look.
- Sanctum of Set – This requires 400 Hardened Brick to craft, so you better get harvesting Resin and Fiber.
- Armored Animal Pen – All animal pens can hold the same amount of pets and take the same time to tame, the Armored Animal Pen just has more hitpoints. Requires 100 Hardened Brick to craft.
- Improved Furnace, Kiln – The middle-tier of furnaces in the game, the Improved Furnace (Kiln) has a better crafting speed and fuel efficiency than the Improved Furnace. Requires 50 Hardened Brick. This might be one of the first things you craft with your Hardened Brick.
- Various building materials, like the Aquilonian set, the Arena set, and the Argossean set. These all require a different amount of Hardened Brick to craft.
Overall, Hardened Brick is one of the most useful materials to craft in Conan Exiles. You’ll need it for a variety of building projects, as well as improving altars and overall productivity in your base.
Conan Exiles is available on PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, and PC. The title is also on Xbox Game Pass.
Source: Read Full Article