Fortnite Season 3 Challenges: Land A Choppa; Catch Fish; And More
Season 3 of Fortnite: Chapter 2 is officially here. As is the case every time a new season begins, much has changed in Epic’s popular battle royale shooter. The island has completely flooded, and there are new AI enemies called Marauders to contend with and a new type of vehicle to commandeer: cars (although those aren’t actually available in the game yet). A new season also means new challenges, and if you need help with those, we’ve got you covered.
Every week in Season 3, Epic will roll out a new batch of missions to complete while playing. Clearing these will net you XP to level up your Battle Pass, which in turn will unlock new skins and other cosmetic items. This time around, there’s also a set of Aquaman challenges that will unlock special Aquaman skins when completed. Only two of these challenges are actually live right now, with an additional one coming every week, but you’ll need to clear all five to unlock the skins.
If you need help completing this season’s missions, we’ve rounded up all of our Fortnite Season 3 maps and guides below. We’ll continue to update this list with additional maps and guides as Season 3 rolls on, so check back often for the latest tips.
Fortnite: Chapter 2, Season 3 Challenges
- Fortnite: Chapter 2, Season 3 Challenges
- Aquaman Challenges
- Use A Whirlpool At The Fortilla
- Week 3 Challenges
- Week 2 Challenges
- Find Deadpool Floaties At The Yacht
- Use Different Ziplines At The Authority
- Gather Or Consume Foraged Items At The Orchard
- Week 1 Challenges
- Find Gnomes At Homely Hills
- Use a whirlpool at The Fortilla
- Use a fishing pole to ride behind a Loot Shark at Sweaty Sands
- Catch different types of fish in a single match (2)
- Search chests or ammo boxes at Misty Meadows (7)
- Eliminations at The Authority (3)
- Collect Floating Rings at Lazy Lake (4)
- Dance on top of the crane at Rickety Rig
- Deal damage from inside a cornfield at Frenzy Farm (100)
- Destroy cars within 60 seconds of landing at Retail Row from the Battle Bus (2)
- Land a choppa at the bottom of Steamy Stacks
- Use different ziplines at The Authority (8)
- Search chests or ammo boxes at Holly Hedges (7)
- Find Deadpool floaties at The Yacht (3)
- Score a goal on a soccer pitch at Pleasant Park
- Eliminations at Lazy Lake (3)
- Headshot Henchmen at The Fortilla (20)
- Gather or consume foraged items at The Orchard (5)
- Damage Loot Sharks at Sweaty Sands (200)
- Deal damage within 10 seconds of landing from the whirlpool at Hydro 16
- Enter Catty Corner Vault
- Find Gnomes at Homely Hills (3)
- Search chests or ammo boxes at Rickety Rig (7)
- Land at Misty Meadows and finish top 25
- Eliminations at Steamy Stacks (3)
- Fortnite Fireworks Locations: Where To Light Fireworks For Captain America Challenge
- Fortnite: Landing A Choppa Inside Steamy Stacks Guide
- Fortnite Is Leaving Early Access But Save The World Won't Be Free
- How To Get Aquaman In Fortnite — The New Skins Aren't Available Yet
Use A Whirlpool At The Fortilla
The first challenge you need to complete to unlock the special Aquaman skin is to use a whirlpool at The Fortilla, one of the new locations on the Season 3 map. The Fortilla is located directly south of Holly Hedges, so all you need to do to clear this challenge is glide to the area and drop into a whirlpool. Once you’ve done so, you’ll unlock the King of the Beach loading screen for your troubles. You can see exactly where The Fortilla is located above.
Week 3 Challenges
Week 2 Challenges
Find Deadpool Floaties At The Yacht
Season 2 may be over, but you can still find remnants of Deadpool’s pool party around the Season 3 map. For this challenge, you need to find three Deadpool floaties at The Yacht, the giant cruise ship that used to float around off the coast of the island. The Yacht was destroyed during The Device event that capped off Season 2, but you can still see its remains in the northernmost part of the map, and you’ll find four Deadpool floaties scattered around it. You can see exactly where The Yacht is located above.
Use Different Ziplines At The Authority
For this challenge, you’ll need to use eight different ziplines at The Authority, the new fortress-like compound that replaced Season 2’s Agency in the very center of the map. This shouldn’t pose too much of a problem; there are ziplines scattered all around The Authority, and all you need to do to use one is approach it and press the button prompt that appears. If you need help finding The Authority, however, we’ve marked its location on the map above.
Gather Or Consume Foraged Items At The Orchard
While much of Fortnite’s map radically changed in the transition to Season 3, The Orchard remains the same as it was last season. You can find it just north of Frenzy Farm, and you’ll need to go there to gather or consume foraged items. This is fairly straightforward. You’ll find all kinds of foraged food items around The Orchard, including apples beneath trees, cabbages in soil, and mushrooms in boxes, so simply collect or consume five to complete the challenge. You can see The Orchard’s location on the map above.
Week 1 Challenges
Find Gnomes At Homely Hills
After narrowly avoiding a full-blown war with the teddy bears last season, the gnomes are back in Season 3. For this challenge, you’ll need to find three gnomes at Homely Hills, one of the new locations on the map. The trickiest part is actually locating the area itself given how substantially the island has changed when Season 3 began, but it’s located to the northwest of Pleasant Park. Head there and search around a bit and you shouldn’t have much trouble completing the challenge. You can see exactly where Homely Hills is on the map above.
Source: Read Full Article