Among Us Players Can Now Murder Toad
Among Us is a game about creating your own experience. You can tweak and change the in-game rules to your heart’s desire in order to create the experience you want, but some players are going a little further. They’ve found a way to add their own custom character designs to the game by modding it.
One mod turns every crewmate and impostor into a Toad from Paper Mario while another adds Monokuma from the Danganronpa series. Other mods have changed the designs of crewmates, ghosts, and impostors in smaller ways, like this special Halloween design.
Among Us is an online multiplayer game, so every change that individual players make will only show up on their devices, though these new skin packs are fun if everyone in your group adds them to their games. Here’s a tutorial on how to replace the in-game art with other designs. Remember that cheating has become a problem in Among Us, so don’t add any mods that let you alter gameplay.
Players have done more than replace character models, too. They’ve changed the asteroids that you need to shoot into Pickle Rick, replaced the swipeable card with a Subway card, and even swapped the emergency sound effects with an audio clip from Team Fortress 2. We should see more mods come out as Among Us continues on this trend of wild popularity.
Players have made their own house rules to change how Among Us plays, so it’s only natural that some players will go even further to customize their experience. These skin packs could be a great way for players to act out murder mysteries with their favorite characters. We’re bound to see a lot of crazy Among Us content like this after the game hit 4 billion views on YouTube.
- Among Us Imposter Lying Guide – How To Get Away With Murder
- 5 Best Deception Games Like Among Us
- Among Us Imposter Detection Guide – How To Spot A Murderer
- + Show More Among Us Links (6)
- Does Among Us Have Crossplay?
- Among Us Drives Record High Discord Downloads
- How To Play Among Us For Free
- Among Us PS4, Xbox One Console Ports Are More Complicated Than You Think
- Among Us 2 Canceled, But It Isn't Bad News
- Among Us Is Really, Really Popular Right Now
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Source: Read Full Article