DreamHack Postpones Remaining 2020 Festivals to 2021
Gaming festival organizer DreamHack has officially postponed the remainder of its live events planned for 2020 due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
“We have never had to postpone events like this before,” said DreamHack co-CEO Marcus Lindmark in a statement, “but these are extraordinary times, and the safety of our attendees and staff has never been more important than now.”
The affected events include:
- DreamHack Rotterdam — originally scheduled for Oct. 16-18, 2020
- DreamHack Hyderabad — originally scheduled for Oct. 31-Nov. 1, 2020
- DreamHack Atlanta — originally scheduled for Nov. 13-15, 2020
- DreamHack Winter — originally scheduled for Nov. 27-29, 2020
- DreamHack Madrid — originally scheduled for Dec. 11-13, 2020
Earlier this year, DreamHack had also postponed DreamHack Dallas, Summer, and Montreal to 2021. The new dates for the postponed events will be revealed at a later date. DreamHack will continue to host various online competitions and events for the remainder of the year.
Source: Read Full Article